ADVENTURES | WEEK 01.12-01-18



I was around a Target store on Sunday and decided to drop by real quick to get some things on my list. I literally had 5 minutes to shop and didn't get to check out the Giada de Laurentiis things. Hopefully, I'll get another chance to go to Target before the end of the week or before the coupons expire.

I had to do 2 transactions for the Up & Up wipes because only 4 items are deducted per cartwheel offer. They are on sale for $1 this week.

Transaction 1:

Purchased:
$  4.00    (4) Up & Up baby wipes
$10.49    Nature Made multi-vitamin gummies
$14.49

Used:
-0.40      10% off Up & Up wipes cartwheel offer
-2.10      20% Nature made multi vitamin gummies sale this week
-2.00       Target printable coupon here
-3.00       manufacturer's printable coupon here
-5.00       Target gift card 
$12.50

Pay: $1.99 + tax

Transaction 2
$  4.00    (4) Up & Up baby wipes
-   0.40   10% off Up & Up wipes cartwheel offer
$3.90

Unfortunately, the Nature Made vitamins is more expensive than the other Target I usually go to. Still great deals though.

No comments:

Post a Comment